Deerfield Township Service Department - Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
How to Submit an Online Booking Request
How to Complete the Online Facility Reservation Request
- Please log in to your account. (If you do not have one, you may create one here.)
- Please Note: If your reservation request is for a non-profit organization event, please use your organization's account.
- After you have logged in, please click on "Permits" then "Reservation" in the main header menu. (Please note that "Reservation" does not show up unless you are logged in.)
- Under the “Select Location”, please select "Cottell Park - Snyder House (First Floor)" from the drop down box.
- Enter the date you would like to reserve in the “Start Date” field.
- Enter your times into the “Start Time” and “End Time” fields. (Please note that these times must fall within the hours of operation listed on this screen.)
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Your screen should now list your facility and the date you are requesting.
- You should see your contact information that was brought in from your account.
- Enter any comments in the "Addtl Info" text box.
- Enter the “Purpose of Reservation.”
- Enter your “Headcount” for number of people.
- Under the Questions section, enter the appropriate "Rental Type" (i.e. Resident, Non-Resident, Non-Profit etc.)
- If the event is for your non-profit organization, you must enter your non-profit id number in order to receive the non-profit rate.
- You will then see a disclaimer statement. There is a checkbox underneath it to select to agree to our disclaimer.
- Once you have finished all of the fields, please click on the “Submit” button.
- You should then be brought to a confirmation screen stating that your request has been submitted.
- You will be contacted by Deerfield Township regarding your request.
- Please Note: Your reservation is not confirmed until availability, payment, and contract are approved by Deerfield Township.