Field Use Permits
Organized sports require a permit for field use.
This includes, but is not limited to, youth sports organizations, camps, etc.
Field Use Contact
Fields may be closed due to weather related conditions. Please contact your coach or youth sports organization for cancellation information.
Please submit applications at least 30 days in advance to allow adequate time for processing.
Field Use Policies
Supplemental documentation should be emailed to email@example.com.
1. Online Facility Reservation Request. (You must be logged into your organization's account.)
2. Roster - Please use Excel format and include the following columns:
a. Participant First Name
b. Participant Last Name
c. Season (Spring, Summer, Fall)
d. Team Name
e. House/Apt Number and Street
h. Zip Code
i. Residency* (Name of City, Township, or Village of residency)
k. School District
3. Insurance Certificate, listing Deerfield Township as an additional insured (Carter Park
Kingswood Park also requires an insurance certificate for Deerfield Trails, Inc.) Coverage must
be a minimum of one million dollars and include bodily injury and property damage liability.
*It is the responsibility of the requestor to submit accurate residency information. If you are unsure of residency, please look up the address on the Warren County Auditor Property Search Site and include the "Tax District" code in the excel file roster.
1. Field use is subject to approval by Deerfield Township Parks.
Viewing Field Availability
2. If approved, you will receive a formal permit from Deerfield Township. (Permits must be on-hand
at each field use.)
3. Priority is given to Deerfield/Mason youth organizations. Remaining available field time is allotted
on a first-come first-serve basis.
4. Additional restrictions may apply.
1. Follow the menu path Places to Go > Facility Calendar.
Application Steps (Online Facility Use Request)
2. On the calendar page, use the Select Location drop down box to choose the field that you would
like to view. This is for informational purposes only; availability is not guaranteed.
Field Use Permit Applications are completed online via this website. Only individuals acting as a Designated Representative with the knowledge, approval, and consent of the organization may request field permits.
1. Please submit applications at least 30 days in advance to allow adequate time for
2. Please log in to your organization's account. (If you do not have one, you may create one here.)
3. After you have logged in, please click on "Permits" then "Reservation" in the main header
menu. (Please note that "Reservation" does not appear unless you are logged in.)
4. You should now be on the Reservation Request page.
5. Under the “Select Location” drop down box, select the field that you would like to request.
6. For a single date, enter the date you would like to reserve in the “Start Date” field. (On the
next screen, you will be given an option to add additional dates and locations.)
7. For a pattern of recurring dates, please select the "Recurring" checkbox underneath the "Start
Date" field. This will allow you to select the day of the week and the "End Date."
8. Enter your times into the “Start Time” and “End Time” fields. (Please note that these times
must fall within the hours of operation listed on this screen.)
9. Click on the “Next” button.
10. Your screen should now list your facility and the date you are requesting.
11. You should see your contact information that was brought in from your organization's
12. Enter any comments in the "Addtl Info" text box, such as field number preference and
13. Enter the “Purpose of Reservation.”
14. Enter your “Headcount” for number of people.
15. You will see a disclaimer statement. There is a checkbox underneath it to select to agree to
16. Once you have finished all of the fields, please click on the “Submit” button.
17. You should then be brought to a confirmation screen stating that your request has been
18. Please Note: Field Use is not confirmed until a final, approved permit is posted to your
organization's account. You will be contacted by Deerfield Township regarding your request
prior to approval.