The Pirate Fairy (Fairy/Gnome Home Decorating)
***Movie will begin at dark; times noted below are estimates only.***
Movie in the Park Information
- This is a free community event.
- Please bring your own chairs or blankets.
- Feel free to bring your own snacks and goodies!
- Get into the theme and come dressed up as a pirate, fairy, or both!
The adventures of a dust-keeping fairy named Zarina, whose antics lead her out of Pixie Hollow and into the hands of the Pirates of Skull Rock. The duplicitous pirates make Zarina their captain, leaving Tinker Bell and her pals to find the wayward fairy and remove her from harm's way.
2014; Walt Disney Pictures
ACTIVITY BEFORE THE MOVIE: Fairy/Gnome Home Decorating
- Join us before the movie to create a fairy or gnome home that you can place in our July Fairy & Gnome Trails!
- Participants should bring the main base component/structure for their fairy or gnome home - think recyclables or natural items that hold up to potentially wet weather! :) (Empty Milk Jug, 2 Liter Soda Bottle, Wooden Craft Bird House, Dried Gourds, etc.)
- We will provide materials such as glue and items for embellishing to match this year's park themes.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Please allow yourself at least 45 minutes to create.
- Participants will keep their homes and are encouraged to place them along the Fairy/Gnome Home Trails in July. Please visit this page for more details on the Fairy/Gnome Trails.
KONA Ice will be on site during the movie if you would like to purchase a treat!