This program is offered in partnership with the Warren County Soil and Water Conservation District.
- Learn more about the natural world around you with the Warren County Soil and Water Conservation District as we stroll through the Kingswood Prairie.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking and dress for the weather.
- Please park on the south side of the park off of Irwin-Simpson Road.
- We will meet in the Community Pavilion and walk to the north side of the park together.
- Pending availability, participants will help collect milkweed for the annual seed pod collection.
- This is a drop-in program with no registration required.