Women's Self-Defense for College Students
Deerfield Township Parks and Recreation partners with the Warren County Sheriff's Department to offer self-defense classes to the community.
- This class is for women who are getting ready to start or already attend college.
- Instructors will discuss and teach basic principles of self-defense, the Fight or Flight Syndrome, and the defender’s mentality to win.
- Discuss and demonstrate skills that can be used by a student living on campus, off campus, or at home.
- Includes situational awareness specific to college students, what to do if you are a victim, and hands-on practice of self-defense techniques.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and rubber-soled shoes; participants will be actively engaged in role-playing.
- Participants are encouraged to bring a bottle of water to drink during class, if needed.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration begins the month prior to each class.