Deerfield Township Service Department - Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Deerfield Township Parks and Recreation partners with Star Glazers to offer a paint-your-own pottery events for the community.
- Participants can select from a variety of options - cups, bowls, plates, boxes, banks, and more!
- We provide all the supplies you need to relax and paint your piece. Please give yourself at least 1 hour to paint.
- Finished pieces will be glazed and fired for you; items will be available for pick up at the Deerfield Township offices within 2 weeks. (Participants will receive an email when items are ready for pick up.)
- All minor participants must be accompanied by an adult.
- *Please note that this program has a required minimum number of participants.
Pottery Prices and Studio Fees
- Studio Fees are paid online at time of registration. $2 Deerfield Residents and $2.50 Non-Residents
- All persons attending the event must be registered online.
- Payment for pottery pieces is collected by the instructor at the event.
- Pottery pieces range in price from $9 and up.
- Online registration is required for all persons attending, even if you are not painting.
- Event Day Walk-In's are welcome, if seating is available. (Please register online before arriving.)